Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stuff that your office needs

Thinkgeek.com is going to owe me. I'm a huge fan of the stuff that they sell on their website. Any chance that you have to make office life fun (or at least semi-fun), you need to jump on it. Check out some of the cool/goofy/weird stuff that your office/cubicle needs. If I was given a few hundred buck to pimp my cubicle you can bet, I'd spend it on...

Office Warfare

It's 4:35pm on a Friday. TheBoss has already gone to his house in Catalina for the weekend. And you and the one person in the office who wouldn't file a complaint need to kill 25 minutes. So... kill each other! If someone purchased a USB Rocket Launcher for me, I don't think I'd stop using it.

Playfully Insulting a Co-Worker

Check out a crayon executive pen. I'd use that!

Keeping a Beverage Cool

A USB mini-fridge for one drink. Now, whether that drink has alcohol content in it or not is up to you.

Have a retort for that Seven Habits of Highly Effective a$$hole at work

Check these fake-motivational posters out! I'd like to have a poster with a picture of a urinal that says, "ANGER: It's far better to get pissed off, than pissed on."

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner